Saturday, July 28, 2007

i think ill...

actually write something that has to do with what im thinking right now.
lol even if my mindless rambling is more entertaining. so this summer a
lot of thing have happened for me. i was able to get back with the love of
my life after the horrible 4 moth breakup we had. and to be honest i thought
of him the entire time... people told me to get over him but i didnt want to. and
mel has been everything you can ask for in a best friend to me. i love her to death.
and if you read this [and i know you will] melly, i adore you and want to thank you
for being the perfect friend to me. i love you babes.

and lately there have been a lot of issues with people around me. mostly because of
this guy i had dated about 2 months ago. hes making it so people are actually going
and harassing me. well one of the 2 people apoligized for it... and said she miss me
as a friend. i dont know if i should take it to heart or not tho. ive been burned a lot
in the past so meh -.-;;

but hey all in all this summer has been ok with school and what not ^-^ i guess i cant
ask for more than the loving family and friends i got going right?

-nessa

No comments: