Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post One of Fourty Eight

(Whatever is in bold was written the "night" before ... or rather, five hours before Blogathon begins because Mel is absolutely fucking crazy.)

Good morning, future self.
Ugh. Mouth tastes gross, shoulder feels awful, and my dreams are weird.

Tell the folks about yesterday ... but be brief, you only have about ten minutes!
Free concert! Bitches at said free good!

So, would you like to fit in a twenty minute nap between posts?

Sure :D

Whatever. So, if any body's reading this, why not leave me some suggestions for what my next post should be on!

2 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

Thats obvious, how did you find a free freaking concert?

Judy said...

Hi there! I'm Judy and I'll be your Blogathon Monitor. I'm blogging at http://twitterpated.org/blogathon and my IM info is listed there. Good luck!