Saturday, July 28, 2007

Well, when God and internet connections close a door, they open a window.

In about a half hour, my friend Nessa will be at my house. While I'm not here. Just so she can use my internet for dirty things and blog for me. Isn't she a sweetheart, don't we freaking love her to death, doesn't that just make us want to sponsor me more?

Chances are she'll just be using my account, which means no setting up extra author accounts, yay!

Now, be nice to Nessa, I plead of you. She's doing something super nice (and possibly insane) for me! So, not only be nice to her, love on her as well!

I will be back tonight at the latest, an hour from now at the earliest-ish. (Or, Nessa will only make one post. It all depends on how my luck is running.)

1 comment:

Sparky Duck said...

oh poor Nessa, we will be nice *rubbing hands together maniacally*